Monday, August 3, 2015

Product Review: Fresh Breasts

I sometimes make impulsive buys. Rarely is it for a bra (that is an investment!) but I will buy a product that is meant for the busty lady and is also relevant for my day-to-day life. For those of you in the Pacific Northwest you know that it has been HOT! Like melt the Starbucks cup in your car HOT. So I decided to invest in this product called Fresh Breasts, brought to you by the same company as Fresh Balls (yes, you read that correctly).


Let's be clear: I am not paid to review anything (although that would be cool!) so this is just my honest opinion: it works. If you are a busty lady or you get chafing legs (because you can use it there, too!) then you should seriously consider Fresh Breasts. The name is terrible but oh so accurate, too. The tube (which is pretty substantial) holds a lotion that dries into a powder. It costs $11.99 for 5oz.

The powder DOES get on fabric, which is unfortunate, but you can put this on before a bra or just if you want to lounge around your house, the supermarket, etc. braless (I won't judge you). For ladies who don't want to use aluminum, parabens or talc, this is a great alternative. I have NOT substituted my normal deodorant for this, although you could always try. The scent is vaguely powdery but it's not meant to be powerful (which is great unless you wanted that bra perfume from last week).

There are a few other products out there that are similar such as the Lady Anti-Monkey Butt Powder, which again is TOTALLY a real thing, so if this doesn't work for you then there are alternatives.

P.S. If your guy friend feels left out (I mean, who wouldn't?) then they can stock up on some Fresh Balls for... you know what... And Fresh Feet works, too! I bought Feet and Breasts because why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment